Nothing found here
Perhaps You will find something interesting from these lists...
All Blog Posts:
- Polish Philanthropy in American style. Here, three names come to mind.
- The Noble Foundation, co-founded by Leszek Czarnecki, promotes knowledge about Poland
- Leszek Czarnecki supported research on an innovative drug. A revolution in cancer treatment
- Just a few years ago, he needed help himself, but today together with the Polish Football Association, he supports disabled fans
- From losing her voice to studying in New York – the world career of singer Marta Wryk
- Jolanta and Leszek Czarnecki Foundation. PLN 56 million to support young people
- Leszek Czarnecki focuses on education. Banker pays off debts
- Poles at the forefront of cave diving. Among them is one of the richest Polish citizens
- Wrocław: Gala for the opening of Sky Tower
- “My heart stayed in Wrocław” declared Leszek Czarnecki
- Leszek Czarnecki: “Money is only important at the beginning.